Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to any purchases you make on our website. Please read them carefully before you place any orders on our website, as they set out important information about your and our rights and obligations.
You must agree to these terms before you place your order.
You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the UK to place an order on our website.
Your attention is particularly drawn to clause 16 (Our responsibility to you) of these terms, which sets out important limits and exclusions of our liability to you.
We are Marbi Limited (trading as “Dr Dent”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11878151. Our registered office is at: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. Our VAT number is: GB338281882
You can contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com or Messenger: @DrDent.co
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms is to Marbi Limited (trading as “Dr Dent”), and any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is to the person placing an order on our
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- Please print out or save a copy of these terms and any emails from us for your records, as we will not save or file a copy for you. These terms are only available in English.
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us.
- After you place your order, we will send you an acknowledgment email to let you know that we have received your This does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer to buy products from us on these terms.
- Acceptance of your order by us takes place when we dispatch your order to you, at which point a legally binding contract is formed between you and us on these terms. We will send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know once your order has been dispatched.
- If we do not accept your order, for example because we have been unable to pre-authorise the payment, the products are unavailable, you are under 18 or live outside of the UK, or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the products, we will email you using the details you provided when you placed your We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
All orders are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that any product will be available at any given time. In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law, we may need to stop selling certain products. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and provide you with a full refund (including any delivery costs) if payment has already been taken.
If you would like to make any changes to your order after you have submitted it, please contact us as soon as possible and we will let you know if it is possible to change your order.
- Descriptions of our products are set out on our
- Please read the product description carefully. Pictures and images of the products or their packaging on our website are for illustration purposes only. Your products and their packaging may vary slightly from those pictures or images.
- We cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your device will match exactly the appearance of your The colours of the products displayed on our website may vary depending on what device you are using and your settings.
- All weights, sizes and measurements set out on our website are as accurate as possible but there may be a small tolerance.
- Use restrictions
You must use our products only for domestic and personal use. You must not use our products for commercial, business or resale purposes.
- Prices for our products are set out on our All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate. For information on delivery options and costs, go to https://drdent.co/pages/shipping-refund
- Prices for our products and delivery charges may change at any time. Except as set out in clause 9.3 below, such changes will not affect existing orders.
- If there has been an error on the website regarding the pricing of any of our products and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your We will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- We may, from time to time, run promotions where certain products, or a combination of products, are offered for sale at a discounted price.
- All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Any products purchased outside of the advertised time frame set out by us will not be eligible for the promotional price. Where there is no promotion period specified, the relevant promotion will end when it is discontinued on our platforms.
- We accept various credit cards and debit cards. You can also pay by PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Amazon Pay. All credit card and debit card payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- We will take payment from your card when your order is ready for dispatch. If the payment is unsuccessful, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your order and notify you by email.
Money Back Guarantee
- We have absolute confidence in providing the best Teeth Whitening Products in the world. That's why we have our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We guarantee that your teeth will improve by a minimum of 2 shades whiter after using our Teeth Whitening Kit
- In the unlikely event that you find this is not the case, in order to qualify for our Money Back Guarantee, please follow the steps below:
- Take a photo of your teeth before using our product with time and date displayed on the photo;
- Take a photo of your teeth after using our product with time and date displayed on the photo, along with a photo of the product you used with details of where and when the product was bought;
- Email our customer experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above;
- Your application will be processed within 3 working days from the date on which we receive it
- You must submit your application within 30 days of receiving the product/s and ensure that the photos have valid date and time recordings.
- Applications that do not meet the above criteria will not be approved for refund. We reserve our right to reject a refund request in the event that we are not satisfied (acting reasonably) with the supporting evidence you provide to us.
- Please note that our Money Back Guarantee only applies for the first purchase of a Teeth Whitening Kit and excludes all other products/future kit orders.
- We offer a subscription service whereby you may purchase a new set of our products to be delivered to your door at the interval provided at the time of purchase on our website.
- By purchasing a subscription, you agree to pay both the initial and recurring subscription fee at the rates specified at the time of purchase, until you cancel your subscription in accordance with these terms.
- Subscription fees will be deducted from your nominated account automatically and the product will be sent out as soon as payments are cleared.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your nominated account to satisfy payment for your subscription fees. You hereby agree to reimburse us for any loss or damage suffered by us, should you fail to meet a subscription payment.
- In the event that payment for any products are overdue, we may cancel or suspend your subscription until payment has been made.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time on our website’s account portal or by emailing us at email@example.com the email address and full name you used to sign up with and our subscription specialist will assist you with this.
- Changes to your account will take effect when we write to you to confirm them.
- It may take up to three (3) business days to cancel your subscription.
- If a subscription fee has been taken from your account and the order has been shipped, we will not be able to provide a refund. In such cases, the cancellation request will take effect before the next subscription payment is due.
Changes to Subscriptions:
- You can adjust your subscription frequency or the products you are receiving as part of your subscription, at any time on our website’s account portal or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org the email address and full name you used to sign up with and our subscription specialist will assist you with this. Please note, if you change the frequency or items in your subscription, fess may vary.
- Please note, the maximum frequency between subscription orders is three months.
- Changes to your account will take place from the receipt of our written confirmation to you.
Delivery dates and costs
- For information on delivery options and costs, go to https://drdent.co/pages/shipping-refund You will be given available delivery options to choose from when you place your
- Your order will be delivered on the selected delivery date or within the delivery period specified, depending on the delivery option you chose when you placed your We will deliver your order within 30 days of the shipping confirmation email unless otherwise agreed between you and us.
- Any delivery dates stated during the order process, or in your order acknowledgment or shipping confirmation emails, are estimates, unless we have agreed a specific delivery date with you.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to deliver your order within the delivery period or on the delivery date agreed with you. If your delivery is delayed, we will email you to let you know as soon as reasonably possible. However, we are not liable to you for any losses you incur if delivery is delayed because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, severe weather, accidents or unpredictable traffic delays).
- We will deliver your order to the address specified by you when you placed your
- If no one is available to take delivery, we will either post an attempted delivery notification through your letterbox with information on how to re-arrange delivery or follow the delivery instructions you provided to us (eg leaving it in a specified safe location or delivering it to a neighbour or nearby business) and post a delivery note through your letterbox or email you to let you know where we have left your package. If a further delivery attempt is unsuccessful or we are unable to follow your delivery instructions, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and refund you the price of the products (but not the delivery charge).
- Please examine the products as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.
- Once your order has been delivered to your address or in accordance with the delivery instructions you provided to us, the risk in the products passes to you and the goods are classed as having been ‘delivered’. This means that you are responsible for the products and we are not liable to you if the products are stolen or damaged after they have been delivered to you. This does not affect your legal rights if the products are faulty or misdescribed. Ownership of the products passes to you once you have paid for them in full.
Taxes, Fees and Duties
- If there are any fees, duties, or excise taxes, as well as any other fees or assessments which may be levied by any national, State, or local government or any of their departments and subdivisions in relation to the ordered products, you shall be responsible for meeting these charges, which must be paid by you in addition to the amounts stated on our website.
- You will not be entitled to payment or reimbursement by us for any such charges. If you fail to pay the required fees, duties, taxes or assessments and the items are returned to us, we will provide you with a refund for the returned products minus the return/delivery costs.
- If you are unsure of the charges and whether you will be affected, please contact your local customs office.
Your right to cancel
- You have 14 days from the delivery date to change your mind and cancel your This does not apply to perishable products, bespoke or personalised products, or any products that have a protective or hygiene seal, if that seal has been broken.
- To cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com or Messenger: @DrDent.co To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please have your order number ready or include it in the email or messenger message you send to us.
- If you have already received your order, you must return the products to us within 14 days of telling us that you want to cancel your The deadline is met if you send the products back to us before the 14-day period has expired. We strongly recommend that you get proof of postage. We may withhold the refund until we have received the products back from you or until you have provided us with evidence that you have sent the products back (whichever is earlier).
- Products must be returned to us in a new and unused condition and, to the extent possible, in their original packaging. We may make a deduction from the refund amount if you have handled the product in a way that has diminished the value of the product, if such handling was beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. You are responsible for the products while they are in your
- Unless your products are faulty or misdescribed, you are responsible for the cost of returning the products to us. For information on how to return your products to us, go to https://drdent.co/pages/shipping-refund
- We will provide you with a full refund (except non-refundable delivery charges) as soon as possible. If you cancelled before you received any products, we will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day on which you told us that you want to cancel. If you have sent products back to us, we will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back.
- We will issue your refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your
- You must only use our products in accordance with the instructions provided and only for the purpose for which they are intended. Nothing in these terms provide you with any entitlement or right to sell, licence or distribute our products to third parties.
- Our website is solely an online store for oral/beauty products. We do not offer or intend to offer medical advice. You should consult your health care practitioner/dentist/doctor/physician before purchasing any of our products. You should ensure that you have approval from your health care practitioner/dentist/doctor/physician before using our product. We do not give or intend to provide any advice in connection with medical conditions/related questions.
- We cannot guarantee the results of our product for will be the same for everyone. Improved teeth whiteness from our products will vary greatly depending on factors such as the structure and original colour of teeth, the number of times the product is used and the duration of time it is used for.
- Teeth whitening may not be uniform due to the difference in teeth, unless you meet the criteria for our Money Back Guarantee (see clause 10.3 above), we are not liable to you for any undesired results. Teeth whitening may take a number of uses over a sustained period of months. The whitening effect does fade with time. Regular use and good oral hygiene are required in order maintain the whitening effect on teeth.
- Our products cannot whiten dental work such as veneers, crowns, bridges or cavities. By placing an order through us you accept all risks associated with the product as well as any complications that may arise as result of your use of the product.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are not allergic to ANY of the ingredients inside the gel or product before using.
- SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE ANY UNDESIRED SIDE EFFECTS YOU SHOULD SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION
- PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, WHO ARE PREGNANT, HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS, PERIODONTAL DISEASE OR GUMS THAT ARE IN POOR CONDITION, OVERLY SENSITIVE TEETH, WEAR BRACES, HAD RECENT ORAL SURGERY, DECAYED TEETH, HAVE ROOTS EXPOSED, HAVE COLITIS, HAVE JAW PROBLEMS, OR ARE ALLERGIC TO ITEMS INSIDE THE GEL SHOULD CONSULT A RELEVANT MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS.
- The products that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our contract with you.
- Provided that you have used the product in accordance with and complied with the information above and as contained on the packaging of the product, you may be entitled to our Money Back Guarantee (please see above).
LED Lights: We offer a three (3) year warranty for our LED lights. If, at any time within three (3) years following your receipt of the LED light, it no longer works and you have used it in accordance with our instructions, we will provide you with a replacement LED light free of charge.
- To make a claim under this warranty, you can either return the LED light to us (with details of when and how bought), or provide us with a video demonstrating how the LED light is no longer working (along with details of when and how it was bought), within three (3) years from the date that you received it. We will review your claim as soon as practicable and, if we are satisfied that the LED light is no longer working, we will send you a new LED light.
- If you return a defective LED light to us, any refund will be limited to the cost of the item being returned via regular post.
- This is a summary of some of your key rights. They are in addition to your cancellation rights set out in clause 13 above. For more detailed information on your rights, visit the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk or call 0808 223 1133.
- If your products are faulty or misdescribed, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible.
- Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our responsibility to you
- If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time the contract was made, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
- Your information
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms.
Transfer of rights
- We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
- You are not allowed to transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent.
- Intellectual Property
- Except to the extent owned by our suppliers or licensors, we own all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in our website, our products and our branding. Nothing in these Terms or our website in any way grants you any right or entitlement of whatever nature in respect of our Intellectual Property Rights.
- For the purposes of this paragraph, Intellectual Property Rights means intellectual property rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in any part of the world including (without limitation) patents, trademarks, copyright and neighboring rights, designs, domain names, know how, circuit layouts, moral rights, rights in get-up, inventions and other results of intellectual activity in the industrial, commercial, scientific, literary or artistic fields, whether registered or not, and all other rights of a like nature which are now or may in the future subsist or be conferred in relation to them by the law in force in any part of the world, including all renewals and extensions.
If you are unhappy with us or the products you ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Messenger: @DrDent.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England and Wales or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you