How do I use DrDent’s teeth whitening kit?
1. Brush your teeth as normal with toothpaste.
2. Remove both batteries from the LED light, dispose of plastic and reinsert the batteries, writing side up-facing
3. Attach the mouth tray to the LED light.
4. Twist the top off the gel syringe and insert the filter. Apply 0.5ml of the gel to the top and 0.5ml of gel to the bottom of the mouth tray.
5. Place into your mouth and press the button to turn on the light.
6. The light will turn off in ten minutes. Whiten your teeth for 30 minutes, ie. 3 x 10mins.
7. Remove the tray from your mouth and rinse mouth with water.
How often should you use DrDent’s teeth whitening kit?
For best results we recommend consecutive use over 7-10 days. Please note for most effective results, avoid staining foods such as tea, coffee,
wine and soda when possible.
How do I clean the kit?
Gentle rinse the tray with water. Please note the LED light is notwaterproof.
Will it make my teeth sensitive?
Not at all! Our formula has been specially developed to ensure that you will not encounter any sensitivity.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes, teeth whitening is safe. When conducted properly, teeth whitening is an effective way to remove stains from your teeth and enhance your smile.
Are your products safe?
Yes, our products are safe for teeth and enamel. All of our products are developed in UK and are made in FDA approved facilities.
How often should I whiten my teeth with your products?
This will vary from product to product, but we recommend waiting 2-4 weeks after full product use.
What is your return policy?
We provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are unhappy for any reason. Please see our Return Policy for more details.
My product arrived broken, malfunctioning, or defective.
If your product arrived broken, malfunctioning or defective, please contact us and we will send you new parts at no cost to you.
When will my order be shipped?
All domestic orders are shipped via Royal Mail within 24 hours of ordering on Monday - Friday. International orders will be sent also via Royal Mail International.